Re: salsa admin needed (fix or delete ffcx repo as fenics subproject)

Hi Drew,

currently you have Maintainer permissions in science-team.
Shouldn't this be sufficient to do the said operations?

I admit this move and forking stuff you described is too
complex for me and I'm afraid I might do something wrong.

In general I personally do not see any advantage in subgroups
and would prefer a flat science-team group.  For those who
disagree with my opinion (which is fine) we should give them
Owner permissions of those subgroups to do everything they
want.