Re: RFS: python-jdata and python-bjdata - JData/BJData encoders and decoders for python

On 7/29/20 5:18 PM, Anton Gladky wrote:
Hi,

uploaded yesterday. Now it is waiting for review in NEW queue.

hi Anton

yes, I saw the email message. thank you so much for the help!

Qianqian

Best regards

Anton

Am Mo., 27. Juli 2020 um 22:15 Uhr schrieb Qianqian Fang <fangqq@gmail.com>:
On 7/22/20 4:33 PM, Anton Gladky wrote:

> I currently have "Testsuite: autopkgtest-pkg-python" in control and "export PYBUILD_TEST_ARGS=test/" in rules, the CI pipeline seems to be ok with autopkgtest for pybj

Ah, OK. I missed it.

Please fix the binary inclusion (do not forget to rename the tarball then).

hi Anton

I noticed that although the auto-test did run for the pyjdata package, it reported 0 test. I migrated my test unit to use unittest, and now it runs properly.

to make this update, I created a new upstream release (v0.3.6), and imported it to salsa, see new commits here

https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/pyjdata/-/commits/master

let em know if you see anything else worth fixing.

Qianqian

Best regards

Anton