Re: RFS: macaulay2

On 7/13/20 4:08 PM, Julien Puydt wrote:
It builds better, but lintian is quite unhappy :

E: macaulay2: arch-dependent-file-not-in-arch-specific-directory
usr/bin/M2-binary

which according to "lintian-info --tags arch-dependent-file-not-in-
arch-specific-directory" means some M-A tag is wrong.

Oops, I misread the Multi-Arch documentation! The macaulay2 binary package should be "no", not "same". Since that's the default, I just removed it.

I've fixed that in git, but I'm still working on the dh_elpa stuff, so it's not quite ready for review again yet.

Thanks again!
Doug