RFS: macaulay2

I'm excited to announce that Macaulay2, a software system for research
in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra, should hopefully soon be
in Debian!  Most of my work in Debian Science over the past few years
has been towards packaging and maintaining its various dependencies.
With the release of version 1.16, announced this morning, it now builds
using only Debian packages instead of requiring patched versions of
various embedded libraries.

Would anyone be able to review and sponsor an upload?  It's available in
Salsa:
https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/macaulay2

A few notes:

* Since it will be going through the NEW queue, it needs a binary upload.
* It takes several hours to build, as it comes with ~200 of its own
packages, and the build process involves building the documentation and
running the tests for each one.
* I have a merge request to add it (and a couple other related packages)
to the mathematics task in the Debian Science Blend. Would anyone be
able to merge it?
https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/science/-/merge_requests/4
<https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/science/-/merge_requests/4>

I also added an entry in the Sponsoring of Blends page, but I saw in
d-devel that Andreas was going to be on vacation for a while, so I
figured I'd ask here as well.

Thanks!
Doug