Re: [RFS] seaborn

Hi Nilesh,

On 26.02.20 11:14, Nilesh Patra wrote:
> Hi,
> currently seaborn FTBFS as indicated on the tracker as well.
> I have fixed it; build and autopkgtests pass.
> I have pushed my changes to the team repo here[1].
> Needs review and sponsorship.
>
> [1]: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/seaborn

looks good! Built without issues on my side, and lintian clean.

Regarding debian/changelog, there's a stray parenthesis at the end of
the line Closing: the bugs. Can you either remove it, or add the opening
one, lest the bug scanner gets thrown off during parsing?

This is just cosmetic and doesn't need fixing now, but when updating
patches after new releases, it's customary to just add the phrase
"Refresh patches".