Moving libsvm to Debian Science team

Hi Chen-Tse,

I'm maintaining a package that depends from libsvm.  Due to bug #936924
that did not received any response since August it is in danger to be
removed from testing so I'm interested that this bug will be fixed.
When looking at the package I realised that while it would fit into
Debian Science team scope it is not team maintained nor is there any
repository in Salsa.  That's why I have the following suggestion:

  1. I create a repository on Salsa
  2. Move the package to Debian Science team maintenance
     and add you as Uploader
  3. Drop Python2 package and close bug #936924
  4. May be migrate packaging from cdbs to dh

If I do not hear from you until Monday I assume you agree with this
plan and will do so.

PS: @Christian: I noticed that you and Chen-Tse are maintaining
    liblinear.  I have just removed Python2 package and reassigned
    #936889 to ftp.debian.org to make sure python-liblinear will be
    removed.  Thus libsvm can be dealt as suggested.