Re: petsc 3.11 for ubuntu

Hi Christophe,

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 09:38:55AM +0100, Christophe Trophime wrote:
> Hi,
> there is a very annoying bug #945338 that prevents petsc 3.11
> to be installed on Ubuntu eoan...
>
> I've send an email with a fix on the bugreport.
> see https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=945338#12
> Could you please upload the fix?
>
> It's really a blocking issue for many people.

Uploaded.  Thanks for the patch.  However, if its really that urgent as
it seems I'd recommend to push those changes to Salsa and simply ask for
sponsoring.  I'm sure you was a member of Debian Science team in the
past - if you are not yet a member of science-team on Salsa I'd love to
add you to give you proper permissions.