Re: [need mentor] GSoC Proposal: Enhancement to Debian's BLAS/LAPACK Ecosys

Hi Lumin,

since I need to admit that I have no idea about BLAS/LAPACK and I'm just
a happy user of these packages as dependencies of several of my own
packages, I'm volunteering to co-mentor this project since I regard it
really important and would love to see it happen.  A real mentor who can
give some advise and set directions (which I really can not!) would be
very welcome.