Re: RFR: src:openblas Multi-Flavour updates

Hi Lumin,

Le samedi 21 septembre 2019 à 22:59 -0700, Mo Zhou a écrit :

> I've updated the git branch for this feature:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/openblas/commits/lumin
>

> It can be built against the git master version of src:lapack
> (i.e. 3.8.0-4 + 1 commit that fixes installation path).
> Problems pointed out in the previous round of review have
> been fixed already.

I’ve finally found some time to review your useful work.

Here are my remarks:

- piuparts reports an error:
2m45.8s ERROR: FAIL: Package purging left files on system:
  /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pkgconfig/   owned by: libopenblas-dev:amd64

- the autopkgtest installs all flavors, but only tests the 32-
bit/pthread one. At the very least, it should be updated to install
only the flavor it tests (for the sake of clarity and simplicity). But
ideally it should test all the flavors.

- My understanding is that you merged order-files.patch into shared-
blas-lapack.patch. You should then also update the metadata of the
latter patch (explain that it also reorders the files, and give the
reference to the original Debian bug #).

- In debian/rules, the UAPRI_* variable names are rather obscure.
Either use more explicit names, or add a comment.

Once those are fixed, you can go ahead with an upload to experimental
(because we have to go through NEW).

Thanks for your work,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot