Need review of my package

Hello everyone.
I'm trying to build the package of a new app [1].
I'm facing to some issues.

First, here the lintian outputs:
P: spview source: rules-requires-root-missing
W: spview source: inconsistent-appstream-metadata-license debian/spview.appdata.xml (cc0-1.0 != gpl-3+)
I: spview source: debian-watch-contains-dh_make-template (line 2)
X: spview source: debian-watch-does-not-check-gpg-signature
I: spview source: testsuite-autopkgtest-missing

- About the first: I don't understand this one.
- The second. This is strange because I use to build other packages (C/C++) and I did not have this issue. The license cc0-1.0 is for <metadata_license>CC0-1.0</metadata_license>and not for the project itself. For the project I wrote: <project_license>GPL-3.0+</project_license> which is matching the d/copyright.
- Again I don't understand, I've used the gitlab template.
Other issues are ok for me.

Then, after all these things, it appears that my app does not work. After installation I have:
no main manifest attribute, in /usr/share/java/spview.jar

So, I probably missed something. If someone is able to help me.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/spview