Re: [RFS] compyle and cyarray: new dependencies for new PySPH versions

Hello Antonio,

git-repos are created [1], [2]. Please push your work there.

I will try to review and upload it within the next few days.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/cyarray
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/compyle

Best regards

Anton