[RFS] compyle and cyarray: new dependencies for new PySPH versions

Dear all,
I'm currently working to update PySPH [1] that seems to have some
problem to migrate to testing due to build failures on many platforms [2].
The PySPH version currently in debian is quite updated so one of the
upstream maintainer recommended to update it [3].

New version of PySPH require two additional packages, compyle [4] and
cyarray [], that were previously part of the PySPH code-base and now
have been split into standalone packages.

I have already started working on them [6,7] and I would like to
maintain them in debian-science.
I would like to kindly ask if someone of the team is willing to sponsor
new packages and also create the git repositories on slasa.

I have uploaded source packages for compyle and cyarray on mentors.d.net.

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/pysph
[2] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=pysph
[3] https://github.com/pypr/pysph/issues/239#issuecomment-529139404
[4] https://github.com/pypr/compyle