Re: RFR: src:lapack's 64bit-indexing variant

Hi Mo

On Sat, 21 Sep 2019 at 07:07, Mo Zhou <lumin@debian.org> wrote:
> mips64el, s390x, ppc64, sparc64, they are not
> typical architectures used for intensive
> scientific computing.

Besides the slow mips64el, the other architectures are all big-endian, 64-bit.
I note the build was successful on powerpc (big-endian, 32-bit) so my
guess is somewhere a 64-bit variable is accessed as a 32-bit variable,
which happens to work on little-endian, but not on big-endian.

e.g. a loop counter that is initialized as 64-bit, but decremented as 32-bit.

Regards
Graham