Re: RFR: src:lapack's 64bit-indexing variant

Hi,

Mo Zhou a écrit le 20/08/2019 à 18:21 :
> On 2019-08-20 16:15, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh, I had overlooked that.
>>
>> I realize that I don’t know what we should put in the Architecture
>> field in debian/control for the BLAS64/LAPACK64 packages. AFAIK there
>> is no 64-bit wildcard.
>>
>> One option is to painfully list all the existing 64-bit architectures
>> (including ports), but this is not very maintainable over the long-run.
>> Is there a better option? I guess we’re not the first ones to face this
>> problem.
>
> dpkg-architecture has a flag:
>
>    DEB_HOST_ARCH_BITS=64  (on amd64)
>
> that can be used in d/rules.
>
> For d/control I cannot think of anything other than manually listing.

You can keep 'Architecture: any' in d/control, and set DH_OPTIONS in
d/rules to filter out the binary package with '-N<pkgname>'.

See for example d/rules from the navit source package[1].

[1] https://sources.debian.org/src/navit/0.5.3+dfsg.1-2/debian/rules/#L89

_g.