Re: Status of Coin3, SoQt, Pivy and Freecad

Hello Leo,

thanks for the update. I will upload it on Saturday. Please try
to push your changes till that day. Thanks.

Regards

Anton

Am Mi., 12. Dez. 2018 um 14:57 Uhr schrieb Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda
<leo@alaxarxa.net>:

> Hi!!!!

Anton Gladky, Kurt Kremitzki and I have been working in these packages. We have