Re: spaCy: Create repository, merge bugs

Hi Andreas,

Please always search on Salsa before really starting to package any
dependency of spaCy. IIRC I've finished nearly all the dependencies,
except for thinc. There are around ten packages but I aborted the whole
package chain because thinc, the backend of spaCy, is yet another deep
learning framework.

spaCy is indeed used in my recent research, but note some of its
dependencies look not actively maintained, and I'm not interested
in maintaining hundreds of DL frameworks for Debian... That's exactly
how I aborted it.

The dependency chain is basically ready to be uploaded. Specifically,
for thinc and spaCy, please drop my name from control if there is any.