Re: Deep learning subteam of Debian Science team

Before creating the deeplearning-team my DM account was Owner
of one team, Maintainer of three teams, and Developer of other
teams. I cannot finish this transition within a short time because
my DD account just got Developer access in some teams while my
DM account already has Maintainer access.

Someone deleted my DM account's Maintainer access to science team
after granting the same permission to my DD account. Well, thanks
but the instant removal of my DM account's permission blocks my SSH
key out of science team because a single SSH key cannot be used by
two different salsa accounts.
(gitlab: Fingerprint has already been taken)

At least the deeplearning-team buffer allows me to do the transition
painlessly without loosing my two account's access at anytime.