Deep learning subteam of Debian Science team

Hi folks,

I need the FULL permission on all the deep learning related packages
maintained by myself, while at the same time I don't bother to create
another team mail address because the team will be very tiny or even
only myself.

In many Salsa teams my new DD account permission is lower than my DM
account (with -guest postfix) such that I've quickly lost my interest
and patience to do the boring account migration (lumin-guest -> lumin).

As a result, I created a new namespace [1] for "Debian Deep Learning
Team" and assigned all my accounts as the Owner role. This team is not
an independent team but logically a subteam of the Debian Science team.
I'll maintain all my future deep leanring packages in this subteam.

So the last thing I need to confirm with the science team is:
May I use science team's mail address for this subteam? i.e.

> Maintainer: Debian Deep Learning Team <debian-science-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> Vcs-*: https://salsa.debian.org/deeplearning-team/*

P.S. the subteam inherits science team's poicy.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/deeplearning-team