Re: Help for Debian Med policy move to gitlab pages needed (Was: Debian Science Policy, update/migration)

On 16 May 2018, at 07:52, Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I *think* I've setup all needed things to move Debian Med policy to
> gitlab pages[3] but the link
>
>     https://med-team.pages.debian.net/policy/
>
> just trows 404.  Is there something else I need to do?

You can't currently use GitLab Pages under subgroups[0,1].

James

[0] https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/30548
[1] https://docs.gitlab.com/ce/user/group/subgroups/index.html#limitations