Re: RFS: openmx/3.8.4

Hi,

some notes:

1) uscan downloads patch3.8.4.tar.gz which differs for the tarball,
    uploaded into the git. Is it possible to update d/watch to download
    the used tarball?

2) If you repack the archive (I see you removed some so-files), please
    add +dfsg1 prefix to the upstream version number.

3) From my POV, if you patch some sources, it is not neccessary to leave
    the original code commenting it. Just make a fix, so the patch will be
    more readable. But it is up to you.

4) I think debian/dirs is not needed in this case.

I did not compile this package. Please be sure to fix all lintian warnings
and errors, if they are there. Also it would be good to go through
d/copyright and check, whether all files are covered by it.

Please let me know when you fix those issues, I will upload the package.

Nice work!

Best regards

Anton