RFS: openmx/3.8.4

Hi,

I have updated the openmx [0] package to the new version of the
upstream.
It seems that Christophe Prud'homme is not more active [1].

The new version of the package has several changes: here is the
changelog:

  * New upstream version (Closes: #812716).
  * Team upload.
  * Standards-Version: 4.1.4.
  * Updated uploaders field (Closes: #835017, #706711).
  * Write vcs field on canonical format (debian/control).
  * Write secure copyright format uri on d/copyright.
  * Updated years on d/copyright.
  * Added hardening flags on d/rules.
  * Removed empty d/docs file.
  * Added Multi-Arch field on d/control.
  * Adapted the makefile.patch patch to new sources.
  * Three New patches to fix an error in the compilation (*_test.patch).
  * Removed unnecessary files from sources (with get-orig-source.sh).

I have updated the package in the salsa [2] repository, without adding
the tag of the new version waiting for the revision (and possible
changes) and upload of the new package.

Regards!

I. De Marchi

[0] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/openmx