RE:mmdb transition

> Hello,

>> https://wiki.debian.org/AutomaticDebugPackages
>
>> So it seems that you need to add the migration in the rules file :)

> I see. OK, I was not aware of that.

You juts have to follow the instructions and remove all the -dbg packages and add the dh command line options :)

> I saw your recent e-mail to the ccp4-dev mailing list. Let's hear what they will say.

Yes, and did you subscribe to ccp4-dev mailinglist.
It would be great also to work with the upstream in order to integrate the relevant debian patches :).

> then I will upload the packages, once I build them with sbuild :))

Just tell me when it is ok for you, and I will upload mmdb first to start the transition :).

Cheers

Fred