RE:mmdb transition

> Hi Frederic-Emmanuel,

Hello Andrius

> I have reserved a transition slot (https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=897579) and updated the > > mmdb reverse dependencies. There were new upstream releases for ssm and clipper, I have packaged both of > them.

Great so now it is possible to do the transition.
It would be great if you could add yourself to the Uploaders list.

> I have updated topmost changelog entries, however, I signed them as myself to prevent lintian timewarp > warnings. Feel free to replace my signatures with yours.

No need once you add yourself to the uploaders list.

> Moreover, I don't know what to do with '--ddeb-migration' dh options. Do you know, should they be removed before the transition? I have left them where they were.

https://wiki.debian.org/AutomaticDebugPackages

So it seems that you need to add the migration in the rules file :)

> Could you please upload updated mmdb, ssm, clipper and libccp4 packages to unstable if they are OK? If not, >
let me know what should I fix.

Is it possible for you to check with the ccp4 upstream on the ccp-dev mailing list if it is possible to have the lastest sources packages of libccp4, mmdb, ssm and clipper.
I had to ask for them each time to Marcin Wojdyr

http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/dev/dev-bb.php

Cheers

then I will upload the packages, once I build them with sbuild :))

Thnaks for your efforts.

Frederic