Fw: [RFS] librecad/2.1.3 version (one month waiting for revision and upload)

Hi Sébastien,

> I actually sent a message about your sponsorship request, but you
> never replied:
>
>  https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2018/04/msg00016.html

Sorry! I just have not seen this message: I'm subscribed to the list,
and to the game team, and to debian-devel ...

There are so many emails, that, simply, I think I should have deleted
the email without realizing that it was about librecad.

I sent an email [0] to the list (with a copy to Scott Howard and Ruben
Molina) about my intention to update the package. They have not
answered the mail (maybe they have not read it as it has happened to
me).

I have updated some packages in the games team and I have
followed the same procedure with the field debian/uploaders field.

In any case, it's no problem for me to keep their names.

Regards!

I. De Marchi

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2018/03/msg00055.html