Re: It seems I have messed up mpi-default in team upload

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 08:10:16PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > OK, fix pushed.  I've seen you fixed the changelog so I'll upload
> > after rebuilding again.
>
> According to the logs[1] most relevant architectures are build now.
> 32bit arm, mips and mips64el are not yet build but on sh4 the problem
> that was uncovered by my upload remains.

So it seems all openmpi archs built, but no mpich arch did.
I've now pushed a fix

> I think we should also enable riscv64 which is new.

mafm (which to my account is a risc64 porter) pushed their choice.

I've now uploaded a new version, that I hope will fix for both (it built
for me on amd64 (=openmpi) and sh4 (=mpich)).

> I just want to let you know that I'll keep my fingers from this
> package now.

Ah, don't worry! :P
Just trust your local builds more ^^

--