Re: It seems I have messed up mpi-default in team upload

Hi again,

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 03:48:08PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> > Apparently neither mpich nor openmpi are providing
> > /etc/alternatives/mpicc anymore, which broke mpi-defaults' assumptions.
> > Guess a quick fix would be to rely on some other link, like `mpi` or I
> > notice there is a `mpiCC` now (for openmpi, didn't look at mpich).
>
> OK, fix pushed.  I've seen you fixed the changelog so I'll upload
> after rebuilding again.

According to the logs[1] most relevant architectures are build now.
32bit arm, mips and mips64el are not yet build but on sh4 the problem
that was uncovered by my upload remains.  I think we should also enable
riscv64 which is new.

I think I can conclude that the "mess" I assumed which was created by
me was just by coincidence and my change made it slightly better but
did not resolved the issue fully.  I just want to let you know that
I'll keep my fingers from this package now.

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=mpi-defaults