Re: [Debichem-devel] Membership and permissions for repository creation on salsa

Dear Daniel,

On 04/13/2018 01:34 PM, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> We basically follow the same role principle as described in the debian-
> science policy. To create a new project, you can simply ask. Another
> possibility is to create the project in your personal workspace. As soon
> as you find it ready, tell us, and we can import it into the group space
> from there. Then we can also adjust the projects permissions if necessary.

thanks for the explanation. I prefer creating projects in my personal workspace and asking to be moved after they are done.

Best,
Andrius

--
Andrius Merkys
Vilnius University Institute of Biotechnology, Saulėtekio al. 7, room V325