Re: [Debichem-devel] Membership and permissions for repository creation on salsa

Hi Andrius,

> I am a member of Debian Science Team and Debichem, and as a "Member" I had
> permissions to create repositories on anonscm.debian.org in both projects.
> However, on salsa.debian.org I am "Developer", therefore I can not create
> new repositories in neither of the projects. How can I contribute new
> packages on salsa?

We basically follow the same role principle as described in the debian-
science policy. To create a new project, you can simply ask. Another
possibility is to create the project in your personal workspace. As soon
as you find it ready, tell us, and we can import it into the group space
from there. Then we can also adjust the projects permissions if necessary.

HTH and regards, Daniel