Re: Package j? (Was: Join the Debian Science team)

Hi Kingsley,

the software, which is being packaged in Debian, should meet
the certain technical and license criterions. To review the software
from the technical point of view this guide [1] is a good starting point.
DFSG-compatibility [2] is mandatory for all Debian packages.

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamGuide
[2] https://www.debian.org/social_contract

Best regards

Anton