Re: paraview and vtk8 license problems

Hello Gert,

thank you for the information and d/copyright update
of the Paraview. It is OK for me to remove the files for the
old backend. I am not sure whether it is possible just to drop
them.

As I mentioned here [1], I am going to remove myself from
the list of uploaders of this package. If you are interested in
Paraview, feel free to join.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2017/10/msg00078.html

Best regards

Anton