Re: pandas -- I think we should drop BE platforms

Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> writes:
> 2. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I do not think that there
> is some flag to say smth like
>
>     Architecture: any [!big-endian]
>
> so we would need to unlist them explicitly
>
>     Architecture: any [!s390x, !powerpc, !mips]
>
> (or powerpc is not BE?)

I am wondering if we could have a few "trivial" packages like
arch-big-endian, arch-little-endian, arch-32-bit, arch-64-bit with the
single purpose to exist only on those architectures.

Then one could just put them into the build dependencies.

Cheers

Ole