Re: Question about Salsa API: How to get all projects (including in subgroups) of a team

Hi Andreas,

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 06:56:39PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I think I have seen the answer to my question here before but I failed
> finding it:  I want to read the certain files of the debian/ dir of all
> projects of a team (including subgroups).  So how can I get the names
> (and subdirs!) of all packaging projects of Debian Science?

The closer to what you want is the list_projects.sh script that I wrote for
salsa-scripts:

  https://salsa.debian.org/mehdi/salsa-scripts/

But I think it does not currently work with subgroups, so it probably needs to
be improved.

Best,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Sébastien Villemot