Re: [RFS] mseed2sac and sac2mseed: seismic data conversion tools

On 2018-01-29 11:56, Sébastien Villemot wrote:

> So I just created the repositories in science-team on salsa and added you
> as Developer for each project (since you are apparently not yet a member of the
> Science Team group).
>
> The URLs should be:
>
>  Vcs-Browser: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/mseed2sac
>  Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/mseed2sac.git

Thanks Sébastien, I pushed the updated packaging repositories there.

I also set:

Maintainer: Debian Science Maintainers <debian-science@lists.debian.org>
Uploaders: Paride Legovini <pl@ninthfloor.org>

(Perhaps the Debian Science Policy Manual should be updated with the new
mailing list address.)

>>> - please also use standard git-buildpackage branch names, i.e. "upstream" for
>>>   upstream sources and "master" for Debian packaging (this naming scheme is
>>>   expected in the Debian Science Team).

Done, now I hope for a final review and finally for sponsorship.

Regards,

Paride