Re: Keras (abstraction layer for Theano and TensorFlow) seeks for an adopter

Hi,

> Could you expend the bit on the CMake build system and required patching. Do
> you have a link to follow that discussion?

The CMake build files are located here [3]. It was originally created
for windows.
There are two packaging-related issues on upstream issues, [2] and [4].
The conversation between me and Paul is not available since it happend
on telegram
long time ago.

There is a repo on salsa[1] and I've just imported the newest upstream release.
Tensorflow seems to get more complex to package now. See file
   tensorflow/workspace.bzl
During the bazel build process, bazel would download tons of dependency
tarballs and build them instead of using the one provided by system.
CMake build does similar things.

Tensorflow is fastly changing. There are complains about its build system.
My altitude to its packaging is not optimistic at all.

Sorry for the late reply.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/science-team/tensorflow
[2] https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/issues/13061
[3] https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/tree/master/tensorflow/contrib/cmake