Re: Coin3d and SoQt with Qt5 and CMake

Anton. Are you sure is fixed?

I have looked the coin sources Cmake version and it uses the internal expat version always. I.ll check it .

Leopold

On 11 gener de 2018 18:40:57 CET, Anton Gladky <gladk@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Leo,

I built coin3d+cmake in experimental trying to fix #874727.
But yes, one need to build also soqt and pivy.

still has the bug. At least what the users said. Looking on the CMakeLists, the
CMake version uses the internal expat version. I would try to look on it, but I
cannot promise anything.

The bug really exists in unstable and testing. The version in experimental is
fixed and really depends on libexpat1. But as I told you, soqt and pivy
should be fixed to be built against cmaked-version of coin3.

[1] https://packages.debian.org/experimental/libcoin80v5

Qt5+Coin3 is difficult because freecad does not support it yet.
I am not going to maintain coin3+soqt+pivy.. any more (very
limited time and no use of those packages).

I hope I could help on February for this packages. I use coin3+soqt so no
problem here.

That would be fine! So we could then upload experimenatl->unstable and
finally fix #874727.

Best regards

Anton