Re: r-cran-git2r uses private header files of libgit2 (Was: Help with libgit2 needed to strip code copy from r-cran-git2r)

I had some friendly emails with Stefan (git2r upstream) when he started the R
package git2r (as I needed some features in my drat R package) and he
expressed quite some frustration at working with libgit2 as it changed so
much upstream.

I know we collectively really hate embedding copies, but r-cran-git2r may be
defensible case because libgot2 is too complex / volatile.

Just my $0.02.

Dirk

--
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd@debian.org