Re: What's the procedure to create a new repository of a package for Debian Science on Salsa

On Sun, Jan 07, 2018 at 10:04:59PM +0100, Anton Gladky wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> you can use a GitLab-API if you do not want to use the WEB-interface.
>
> To create a new project on science-team you need to:
>
> curl -f "https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects?private_token=YOUR_SALSA_TOKEN";
> \
>   --data "path=PROJECTNAME&namespace_id=2136&description=DESCRIPTION&visibility=public"

I went to

    https://salsa.debian.org/profile/personal_access_tokens

added a New Personal Access Token (have choosen the name "Git" for it in
case this matters) and did

  $ curl -f "https://salsa.debian.org/api/v4/projects?private_token=MY_SALSA_TOKEN"; --data "path=ipe-tools&namespace_id=2136&description=convert FIG files to XML files for ipe&visibility=public"
  curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 400 Bad Request

Is there anything wrong with this call?  (I intended to create a repository
for ipe-tools - see #866435)