Re: Moving some of my packages to Debian Science team

On Thu, 2017-06-08 at 12:38 -0400, Muammar El Khatib wrote:
> Hi Graham,
>
> On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 11:19 AM, Graham Inggs <ginggs@debian.org>
> wrote:
> > The following should download all previous versions from
> > snapshot.debian.org
> > and tag everything for you:
> >
> > gbp import-dscs --debsnap --pristine-tar scalapack
>
> Thanks for the command!. I will test it.

The new scalapack git repo is hosting v1.8 just fine at
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/scalapack.git/

Christophe has forward me his packaging files for scalapack 2.0.
Muammar, Have you started working on a git branch for 2.0?  If not, I
can  create a new experimental branch for it and load up the new
upstream tarball.

Drew