Re: generic C++ code for uniform b-spline processing

Hi Andreas, hi all!

I've managed to get the packaging process to work on my own system using
either debuild or gbp, working from cimg's alioth repository as an
example. So now I have created a repository on alioth with the code and
a debian folder containing the packaging information here:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/vspline.git/

I also filed an ITP bug stating my readiness to do the packaging:

I reiterate this here to help interested parties find follow-up
information to this thread.

I stated in the ITP bug that I am looking for a mentor/sponsor - it
seems to me now that one can just use a combined ITP/RFS heading, but I
used the plain ITP. Should I file a separate RFS bug?

When I uploaded my code to alioth, it had my whole development history
attached, since I pulled my own repository into the working checkout on
my machine and then pushed to alioth. This produced quite a few
automatic commit messages, I hope this is not a problem.

Hopefully getting beyond the teething stage...

Thanks again for the help so far

With regards
Kay F. Jahnke