Re: tbb git?

On 3 July 2017 at 13:50, Nico Schlömer <nico.schloemer@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks!

@steven We can now make modifications to that repo. I've already added the VCS links, perhaps you'd like to bump the version next?

Hi,
Yeah sure. I was planning on dusting off TBB when I get home and geting the package ready as an experimental upload.
Then it can be sanity checked for things like so name etc, and I need to catch up on how to (and how one should) interact with git.

Cheers,
Nico

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 2:43 PM Graham Inggs <ginggs@debian.org> wrote:
On 03/07/2017 13:07, Nico Schlömer wrote:
> Luckily, the maintainer Steven (cc'd) is super responsive, so transitioning
> to a debian-science repo should be no problem.

That's great!

> @Graham, can you set one up for us and populate it with the latest tbb from
> Debian [1]? We could then go ahead and polish it up.

Here you go:

git clone ssh://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/tbb.git

It is also visible at:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-science/packages/tbb.git/

BTW, I deviated slightly from Sébastien's suggestion and ran:

gbp import-dscs --debsnap --pristine-tar tbb

Thanks Graham!

Cheers,
--
Steve