Re: tbb git?

Hi Nico,

Le vendredi 30 juin 2017 à 19:34 +0000, Nico Schlömer a écrit :

> I was just looking at TBB in Debian [1] and since it's quite outdated
> I wondered if I can help getting it up to date. However, I couldn't
> find the git repo. Any hints?

It looks like there is simply no repository for that package. This is
theoretically possible, though of course it is not recommended
nowadays.

You may want to contact the maintainer to see how a cooperation could
be set up. In particular, you can create a git repository containing
all past Debian uploads with "gbp import-dscs --debsnap".

If the maintainer does not answer you then you may contact the MIA team
in order to have the packaged orphaned. For more details, see:
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/MIA
Since this process is likely to take time, you can also work on an NMU
in the meantime.

Cheers,

--
 .''`.    Sébastien Villemot