Help for openmeca copyright

Hello all,
With the help of Andreas Tille (thanks to him), I packaged a first version of openmeca software. Unfortunately the package was rejected by the ftp team because the copyright file does not respect the debian policy.

In fact, the openmeca package embeds third party libraries and I just mention "the xxxx team" (where xxxx is the name of the related library) in the copyright file. The problem is that the copyright file must mention all the author names.

These libraries represent more than two thousand files with many authors... and collecting manually all the author names
represents a very very very long and fastidious task !

Andreas Tille advise me to remove all the third party libraries. I can remove some of these libraries excepted : 1- The boost C++ library. For technical reason, I prefer to keep a frozen version of the boost library inside the openmeca package. Because the boost library is used by openmeca to make input/output files (*.omc). If different versions of boost are used the interoperability of the *.omc is broken and openmeca users can't share their files.
2- The chronoengine C++ library because it is not packaged by debian.

If this is the only way, I will parse all files manually to collect author names but I prefer a less fastidious solution :)
If you have an idea, your help will be really appreciated !

Thanks, Best regards, Damien.