Re: Help needed for pandas bug: Could anybody verify the suspicion that tzdata might have some influence?

On Tue, 28 Mar 2017, Ole Streicher wrote:

> Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> writes:
> > it would have been cool if maintainers of core packages would do
> > 'reverse depends testing' before uploading

> Wouldn't have helped here -- pandas are failing in CI since ages:
> https://ci.debian.net/packages/p/pandas/unstable/amd64/

> I have filed another bug for that (#858881); it would be nice if that
> could be fixed as well.

what matters ATM is that it (package) built fine
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=pandas&ver=0.19.2-5&arch=amd64

CI runs are cool but separate from buildprocess and I guess
I have missed to adjust debian/tests for some skips/env variables

help is welcome ... ideally -- if we could run autopkgtests within
package build time to replace my manual execution of those within
debian/rules ... but that is not for stretch

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org