Re: Help needed for pandas bug: Could anybody verify the suspicion that tzdata might have some influence?

Yaroslav Halchenko <debian@onerussian.com> writes:
> it would have been cool if maintainers of core packages would do
> 'reverse depends testing' before uploading

Wouldn't have helped here -- pandas are failing in CI since ages:

https://ci.debian.net/packages/p/pandas/unstable/amd64/

I have filed another bug for that (#858881); it would be nice if that
could be fixed as well.

There were some discussions on debian-devel that breaking CI of another
package would prevent an upload from migration to testing; this however
requires that normally the CI passes.

Cheers

Ole