Re: Sundials status update: ABout to upload to experimental (Was: Sundials is way outdated)

Hi Dima,

On Thu, Mar 02, 2017 at 10:22:51AM -0800, Dima Kogan wrote:

> Thanks much for doing this. It's on my list to finish this, but there're
> other things on that list as well. As far as debian/changelog goes, I
> generally fill that in with 'gbp dch' immediately before I make a
> release. So none of my changes currently appear in debian/changelog, but
> ALL of them appear in the git commit messages.

OK.  But please do not hesitate to long.  We are talking about an upload
to *experimental*.  I see no point in delaying an upload to do some
sophisticated engineering while people are waiting to build other code
against latest sundials.