Re: Sundials status update: ABout to upload to experimental (Was: Sundials is way outdated)

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> I fixed some lintian info grade issues (duplicated descriptions,
> hardening=+bindnow) and I'm about to upload to experimental.  The
> debian/changelog entries from Dima and James are a bit sparse /
> non-existant and we should establish a better culture here.  I think
> I'll upload to experimental anyway but wait for latest comments / may
> be some further commits from involved people.

Thanks much for doing this. It's on my list to finish this, but there're
other things on that list as well. As far as debian/changelog goes, I
generally fill that in with 'gbp dch' immediately before I make a
release. So none of my changes currently appear in debian/changelog, but
ALL of them appear in the git commit messages.

dima