Re: Application task [GSoC]

Hi Nadiya,

thanks for your interest in this project.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 11:14:34AM -0800, Nadiya Sitdykova wrote:
> I want to work on "Benchmarking scientific packages for general and
> architecture specific builtds" project (GSoC and Outreachy) and I'm looking
> for appropriate example cases to test.

I admit that I'm a bit desillusionated about the response from mentors
side received here on the Debian Science list.  Considering the
interesting responses to the thread about optimisation[1] I assumed that
some volunteers were showing up to mentor a GSoC project.  While I think
that this is quite an important topic I need to admit that I do can not
provide any test examples from my personal work.

So I keep on hoping that somebody steps in here and helps the project
start roling.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2017/02/msg00038.html