[Non linear mechanics] Looking for a sponsor and a mentor for introducing a new package called TFEL/MFront

Dear members of the the debian-sicence list.

My name is Helfer Thomas. I have written a open-source (GPL) package
called TFEL/MFront mostly dedicated to mechanical behaviours, see the
web page for details:

http://tfel.sourceforge.net

This software generates shared library that can be used in various open
or closed source finite element package, such as Cast3M, Code_Aster,
CalculiX, etc...

MFront is now bundled with official versions of Code_Aster (since
version 12.3), so a dedicated package would be helpfull to the
maintainers of the Code_Aster debian package.

TFEL and MFront are already packaged for Arch Linux and FreeBSD. As an
old time Debian user, it would be a pleasure for me to contribute to
this  project. I have begun reading the "debian packager maintainer
guide" and I am willing to try.

As described in this guide, I am looking for a sponsor and a mentor.
Would anyone be interested ?

Regards,

Thomas