Inclusion of additional Numerical Libraries (FGSL and lis)

Dear Developers of the Debian-Science,

I would like to ask a small favor to add useful numerical libraries like FGSL (A Fortran interface to the GNU Scientific Library) from Leibniz super computing center and Lis (Library of Iterative Solvers for Linear Systems) in the current testing version (Debian 9) named 'stretch'. The link of the above mentioned numerical libraries are:

1.) FGSL

https://www.lrz.de/services/software/mathematik/gsl/fortran/

2.) LIS

http://www.ssisc.org/lis/

I guess the full freeze of Debian 9 'stretch' is going to be on 5.2.2017, this is a very short notice for a request though. If possible would be nice.

With kind regards,

Brijesh Upadhaya
Doctoral Student
Department of Electrical Engineering and Automation
School of Electrical Engineering, Aalto University
P. O. Box 13000, FI-00076 AALTO,
FINLAND