Re: DDs can't push to debian-science gits

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 07:21:14PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Then I can click on "Edit permissions" button, there is a "SCM" permission,
> > and I can set "Commit access".
>
> Hmmm, I do not see any SCM permission there. :-(

> I also compared with Debian Med group.  I remember I once requested to
> set ACLs as documented in Wiki vial mail to alioth admins.  There is no
> such Debian group in the Debian Med team.  Strange ...

So.. I've been in a chat with formorer, here is the sum up:
    [08:44:21 PM] <formorer> pebkac, let your admin fix that.
;)

The SCM is not enabled between the "tools" of the debian-science
project: http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1485805494.png
(image from formorer peaking), that's why there is no SCM permission in
the "users and permissions" tab.

For the debian-med: yes, that was done manually, but he said to proceed
by using this other mean to grant access to DDs instead of having him
manually messing around with file system ACLs.

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

more about me:  https://mapreri.org                             : :'  :